Jo Russell is a professionally qualified Equine Physical Therapy practitioner:
- trained to assess and treat injuries,
- highly effective in treating equine muscular issues,
- extremely proficient at enhancing equine movement and performance,
- utlise techniques to prevent injury, assist in development and management of training and rehabilitation programs,
- trained to assess a horse's response to exercise, training and provide professional training advice,
- develop and maintain equine performance,
- provide advise and assistance in the areas of handling, hoof care and nutrition,
- plus provide pre purchase physical and suitability assessment.
See below for Equine Massage, Equine Physical Therapy, Equine Conformation and Gait Analysis Services.
'Equine Physical Therapy, more than just a massage'.